Vote for Rumpy! Rumpy is a pal of mine who is really trying to win. Here is Rumpy’s statement : Rumpy willingly shares me with a full-time job, another dog and a fussy cat! Rumpy is a blogger. At Rumpydog.com he addresses the issues of responsible care for companion animals and animal welfare. It is really simple to vote guys especially if you have facebook, as you can vote using your Facebook sign in. Right now Rumpy is in 9th place and the competition is stiff, so Let’s vote guys! Click here
-AlsoI wanted to thank Tia A.K.A Wolves and Barbie for picking little ol’ Kirby and me I suppose for the very pretty and prestigious Liebster award! Thanks Tia, it means a lot to be thought about!. Now I must answer some very fun questions and pass it along to a few other. So lets get on with the questions.
Do you still live in the same place you were born?
Have you reached any goals you have set for yourself?
Not even close.
Was there ever a time where you thought that life couldn’t get any worse?
Yes, have had a couple of those.
What’s something that you have failed at but kept trying at and eventually succeeded in?
being more outgoing and social lol. As a kid I was kind of a recluse
A moment in your life that made you feel proud of yourself?
When I won in grade 7 at a school speech competition
Have you helped anyone in need?
Yes many times. I frequently donate clothes of mine and clothes of others to charities and friends in need.
Plans for your birthday?
Well considering it just passed, no 😀
Something that you love to death?
hmm, I wonderif anyone can guess? ………Kirby!
What’s the most important part of your day?
between 9:30-11 as that is when everyone is home at my house, and I like it like that 🙂
Is there something that you do besides eat that you do every single day?
well I would like to think I brush my teeth every day….so there ya go!
Anything you’re looking forward too in the future?
Nothining particular, I guess except getting my own place, that will be exciting!
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
I can touch the tip of my tongue to my nose
I am double jointed in my legs and arms!
I have corrected scoliosis, so you can’t really tell but its there
I have gone to three types of high schools in my past (catholic, private, and public)
I like to think I have a unique sense of style
I don’t normally dress like it but my favorite type of style is rocker-like
If you were to ask me two years ago if I would have a puppy now already, i would say heck no!
I like to write poetry, and stories
I am the opposite to my brother, he is very mathematical and I am very creative minded but give me a math question and I will be sitting there all day
ALMOST as much as I love dogs I love birds
I probably know more types of dog breeds then any one here in a km radius at least…maybe
I pass this onto :
Now your questions:
1. How old is your dog/dogs/cat/bunny?
2. What is your favorite thing to do with them?
3. Do you think of your pet as your child/or another member of the family?
4. If you were wanting a breed of dog in the future what would it be and why?
5. Are you more artistic or mathematical minded?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve about dog owners/cat owners bunny owners?
7. If you could either win a free trip with a loved one to anywhere in the world , or stay in your state but get to bring you and your pet to a deluxe pet vaca which would you choose?
8. Is your dog a barker? Is your cat a loud meower? Is your bunny load in their cage a lot?
9. What is your favorite movie right now?
10. What is a dog/cat/rabbit treat/toy you would recommend?
11. Does your dog/cat/rabbit sleep in bed with you?